Overall Project Schedule:
– Phase 1: VND700 billion including park, internal road system, administration offices, classrooms and facilities will be accomplished in 2011.
+ April 2010: finish construction of 6 blocks: 4+5+8A+8B+11A+11B
+ June 2010: finish facility installation for the above 6 blocks.
+ July 2010: finish construction of 4 blocks: 9A; 9B; 10A and 10B
+ September 2010: start the first enrollment for Mechatronics, Automation, Industrial maintenance; Nursing….
– Phase 2: VND500 billion
– Phase 3: VND500 billion, strive to finish before 2015.
Current progress (May 2010):
– On 27th Sep., 2010, the Prime Minister had a Decision on establishment of the University.
– Signed labor contracts with 70 domestic and overseas lecturers, ensuring enough teaching staff for 06 majors to be opened in academic year 2011-2012.
– International academic cooperation with :
- Portland University, USA
- Kwansei University, Osaka, Japan
- Burapha University, Thailand
- Canada-Vietnam Education Network
- Medical & Pharmacy University, HCMC
- German educational facilities – Festo, Germany
- Vocational training organization BBW, Germany
- Educational organization IBA, Germany
Current progress of construction:
- Completion of the university
- Dormitory: under completion progress