I/The estimated project schedule:
From year 2005 to 2020 including:
- Construction of general infrastructure, necessary works, Industrial Parks and service areas in the period of 2005-2010.
- Construction of the new residential area in the period of 2005-2020.
II/ Schedule until December, 2009:
To complete the construction of:
- 7 main road routes with total length of 35 km
- 3 drainage channel routes with total length of 24 km
- Technical works as per the detailed planning of resettlement areas: Phu Chanh, Phu My, Dinh Hoa, Hoa Loi
- 3 markets, each uses an area of nearly 5,000 m2.
- 3 wastewater treatment plants with the capacity of 1,000 m3/day and night for 3 resettlement areas.
Finishing investing in infrastructure construction: power, water, and telecommunication supply.
Industrial investment attraction:
- VSIP 2 Industrial Park, scale of 343 ha, has attracted 117 investment projects.
- Dai Dang Industrial Park: scale of 274 ha, has attracted 38 investment projects.
- Song Than 3 Industrial Park, scale of 533 ha, has attracted 25 investment projects
- Kim HuyIndustrial Park: scale of 205 ha, has attracted 9 investment projects.
- Phu GiaIndustrial Park, scale of 133 ha, has attracted 1 investment project.
- Dong An 2Industrial Park: scale of 158 ha, has attracted 15 investment projects.
- The project of Viet Nam – Singapore 2 expanded Industrial Park has been approved with the scale of 1,723 ha:
Currently the company has been completing the approval procedures of the detailed planning, design, total estimated costs to construct main works in advance.
Urban area development:
- October 31, 2008: Binh Duong People’s Committee approved the detailed planning at 1:2000
- June 1, 2009: Binh Duong People’s Committee approved the detailed planning at 1:500 scale (Area 1: 709,6086 ha)
- Currently the detailed planning at 1:500 scale is being prepared (Area 2: 37,2348 ha)