Healthcare & education
Eastern International General Hospital
Being built on an area of 12.76ha (5 phases) by Becamex IDC, Mien Dong International General Hospital provides medical treatment services to all types of people, including foreigners working or traveling in Binh Duong Province and the vicinity. The hospital will give a priority with the proportion of 3%-5% of beds being reserved for poor patients and beneficiaries of social welfare with charge-free regime, 20% - 100% of hospital fee discount scheme. The hospital is built with all standards satisfying required provisions to provide adequate services such as inpatient and outpatient treatment, comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, diagnosis, testing, clinical treatment service and other relating services in proper support for human heath care.
Besides medical examination and treatment service, the hospital also performs function as a practical training center for medical schools, colleges, universities and medical staff of other hospitals, medical centers when in need. The hospital also invests into other subjects of scientific research, application of progress in scientific techniques to medical treatment and health care services. In addition, the hospital will sign professional support contracts with leading and specialized hospitals to improve treatment quality as well as to share high tech medical equipment with other medical centers when in need.
The hospital has signed a professional support contract with Cho Ray Hospital and Gia Dinh People’s Hospital.
- Location: the hospital locates on Go Cat Area, Lai Thieu, Thuan An District, Binh Duong Province.
• 1km away from the center of Thuan An District.
• 7km away from the center of Thu Dau Mot Town.
• 20km away from the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
• 20km away from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
- Investment Form: Becamex IDC is the main investor. Besides, it also invites partners who have experience in hospital industry and financial strength to participate in deploying this project.
- Scale: Mien Dong International General Hospital has the capacity of 1,000 impatient beds.
a/ Clinical section: includes:
• Examination and consultation department includes 250 – 300 general and specialty clinics
• Accident and emergency (A&E) department consists of 40 beds
• Medical section consists of 320 beds: General medicine, Gastronenterology-Hepatobiliary, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology-Endocrinology, Neurology, ICU (Intensive Care Unit), Haemodialyse, Traditional Herbal Medicine
• Surgical section includes 340 beds: General Surgery Dept, Oncology, Gastronenterology-Hepatobiliary, Orthopedic surgery, Urology, Vascular-Thoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Anaesthetic, Eye - ENT- Dental Dept .
• Obstetrics/Gynecology consists of 180 beds: Delivery room, normal and special Obstetrics Ward, Gynecology Ward.
• Pediatrics: ICU, intensive case dept., general dept., Neo Natal Dept. which consists of 100 beds and cots.
b/ Fara-clinical section includes: image diagnostics, testing, laboratory
c/ Pharmacy: drug store, dispensing outpatients, pharmacy’s store.
d/ Infection control Department: Sterile Unit and Infection Control Unit.
With the high economic growth of Binh Duong Province, quality of residents’ lives has improved; therefore, need for medical treatment service quality is also increasing. Besides, the demand for medical service quality is highly desired by high income earners, foreigners living, working and traveling in Vietnam.
Mien Dong International General Hospital with large scale, synchronous modernity and competent professionals will serve the best service, meeting the demand of medical treatment of people in the province and the surroundings, reducing pressure on regional hospitals as current situation.
- Photos: have 28 Photos about Eastern International General Hospital
- Legal document: have 0 Legal document
- Articles: have 0 Articles about Eastern International General Hospital