Becamex City Center
On March, 2006 Binh Duong People’s committee approved the guideline of investing the project of Becamex City Center in writing at Phu Hoa ward, Thu Dau Mot town, Binh Duong province and appoint Becamex IDC Corp as the investor.
The construction of Becamex City Center project is a new vision of Becamex IDC Corp in building a center including high class condominium, commercial houses, office for lease, hotel, and park… in order to dissolve in the general development of society and meet the demand of the whole community.
On 8th February 2009, Becamex IDC organized the Ground Breaking Ceremony of Becamex City Center with the total investment capital of over 2,500 billion VND.
- Becamex City Center locates in the North corner of the intersection between Binh Duong boulevard and 30-4 road at Phu Hoa ward, Thu Dau Mot town, Binh Duong province.
- North: Bordering the new plan road linked between 30-4 road and Binh Duong boulevard.
- South: is a roundabout between Binh Duong boulevard and 30-4 road
- East: is 30-4 road
- West: is Binh Duong boulevard
- Area: 61,223 m2
- Population: about 4,000 residents and 20,000 working people.
- Photos: have 35 Photos about Becamex City Center
- Legal document: have 0 Legal document
- Articles: have 2 Articles about Becamex City Center