Becamex – Binh Phuoc Industrial Park is located in Chon Thanh district, Binh Phuoc province with a total area of 4,600 hectares; 2,400 hectares is for industrial land and 2,200 hectares is for service and urban land.
Becamex – Binh Phuoc Industrial Park has a very strategic position, located right on National Highway 14 which is an important trade route between the Southeast and Central Highlands.
With experience gained from the success of My Phuoc Industrial Park, Bau Bang Industrial Park and VSIP Industrial Park, Becamex IDC Corporation has investment in Becamex – Binh Phuoc Industrial Park with an outstanding advantage. Becamex – Binh Phuoc is attracting the attention of investors with a modern and well – designed landscape. The main roads are 62m wide, sidewalks are 5m and located only 100m away from National Highway 14.
Becamex – Binh Phuoc Industrial Park is located next to the Southern Key Economic quadrangle (Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Ba Ria-Vung Tau and Dong Nai), 80km from Ho Chi Minh City and 60km north of Thu Dau Mot City. Becamex – Binh Phuoc Industrial Park has a favourable economic geographic location with the following advantages:
1.Near the seaport, international airport, 120 minutes by car from central Ho Chi Minh City, 100km from Tan Cang – Saigon Ports, VICT, Phuoc Long ICD and 80km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
2. Located along National Highway 14, which has been upgraded and expanded to 6 lanes is the route connecting Binh Phuoc with neighboring provinces. In particular, Binh Duong province is completing the construction of the Binh Phuoc – Bau Bang – Tan Van route connected to National Highway 51 to take full advantages of the seaports such as: Hiep Phuoc, Cat Lai (Ho Chi Minh City), Cai Mep – Thi Vai (Dong Nai, Ba Ria – Vung Tau) and Long Thanh International Airport. Investors in the industrial park will be connected to the provinces in Central Vietnam and Central Highways more conveniently.
3. Located in the Southern Key Economic Region, Binh Phuoc has a very strategic position for attracting investments in industrial production to serve the domestic and Asian market. Located near Binh Duong and Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Phuoc inherits the utilities from the infrastructure and services of both urban areas. Developing Binh Phuoc into a modern industrial hub and continuing to attract strong FDI investment into the Southern Key Economic Region has been a strategic goal for the Binh Phuoc Provincial leaders as well as the Vietnamese Government in recent years.
4. Đặc điểm điều kiện đất nền cứng (không cần gia cố nền móng), độ cao 28m-32m so với mực nước biển sẽ giúp nhà đầu tư tiết kiệm khoảng 30% chi phí xây dựng.
Cơ sở hạ tầng Khu công nghiệp Becamex-Bình Phước:
Hard ground conditions (no need to reinforce the foundation), the height of 28m – 32m above sea level will help investors save about 30% on construction costs.
Becamex – Binh Phuoc Industrial Park’s Infrastructure:
• Internal road: The entire internal road is 25m (15m wide asphalt road and 5m wide sidewalks on each side) with a load capacity of 40 – 60 tons.
• Electricity: The national electricity grid grids electricity up to the boundary of the land lots, ensuring to meet the demands of businesses.
• Water: Clean water is treated according to the WHO standards and supplied to the boundary of the land lots by authorized agencies.
• Telecommunication: Pre – installed telephone lines up to the boundary of the land lots and fully supplied accounting to the customers needs. Fiber optics system can be connected to the wide-band tele-communcation applications (ADSL) and lease lines.
• Wastewater treatment facility, ensuring the reception and treatment up to prescribed standards before being discharged into the environment.
• Fire Protection: Professional fire protection teams in the industrial park. Water supply systems are along the internal roads and a 24/7 security force trained in fire and riot prevention skills.
• Center for labor support and consultancy: located in the industrial park to support investors in recruitment and advice on labor policies; promoting labor recruitment programs, job placement, and facilitating labor supply in the industrial parks.
• Commercial – Service Area: providing support services such as banks, forwarding services, canteen for workers, healthcare services, recreational services, and housing for expats.
• Free services to support implementation of investment projects: consulting and supporting investors to prepare procedures and apply for the Investment Certificate and procedures after the issuance of the Investment Certificate.
Public relations – Becamex – Binh Phuoc
Address: National Highway 14, Minh Thanh Village, Chon Thanh District, Binh Phuoc Province, Viet Nam.
Phone: 84-271-3640079 Fax : 84-271-3640080
1. Kang Ho Dong (Korean language).
2. Ms. Le Thi Kim Xuyen (English language).
3. Mr. Tran Gia Phu (Japanese language).
4. Ms. Do Vu Di Linh (Chinese language).
BW Industrial Development Joint Stock Company was established in May, 2018.
My Phuoc Industrial Park (MPIP) was started construction in 2002 with an initial scale of ...
The complex is planned on an area of 4,196 ha located in the towns of ...
Bau Bang industrial park is located in Lai Hung and Lai Uyen communes, Bau Bang ...
Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) was formed on the basis of friendship and economic ...