My Phuoc Industrial Park (MPIP) was started construction in 2002 with an initial scale of 400 hectares. Currently, My Phuoc Industrial Park has been expanded with an increasing development scale, specifically:
– Phase 2 – My Phuoc 2 Industrial Park: 800 hectares
– Phase 3 – My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park: 800 hectares
– Phase 4 – Thoi Hoa Industrial Park: 800 hectares
This is the first industrial park in Vietnam to apply a new construction model: DEVELOPMENT OF A COMPLEX AREA, which not only attracts industrial production activities, but also services, commercial, urban and residential activities as well to ensure sustainable development and towards building the northern region of Binh Duong into an INDUSTRIAL CITY.
Located in the Southern Key Economic quadrangle (Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Ba Ria-Vung Tau and Dong Nai), 40km from Ho Chi Minh City and 14km north of Thu Dau Mot City, My Phuoc Industrial Park has a favorable economic and geographical location with the following advantages:
1. Close to seaports and international airports, 60 minutes drive from the center of Ho Chi Minh City, 32km from Tan Cang – Saigon Ports, VICT, Phuoc Long ICD and 42km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
2. Adjacent to National Highway 13, which has been upgraded and expanded into 6 lanes and has become the main route connecting Binh Duong with neighboring provinces. In particular, Binh Duong is completing the construction of MY PHUOC – TAN VAN route connecting with National Highway 51 to take full advantage of the seaports such as Hiep Phuoc, Cat Lai (Ho Chi Minh City), Cai Mep – Thi Vai (Dong Nai & Ba Ria-Vung Tau) and Long Thanh International Airport (Dong Nai). Investors will find it convenient to connect to the Central Highlands and Central Vietnam as well as Ho Chi Minh City in the most favorable way.
3. Located at the intersection of important administrative units of Binh Duong Province: Thu Dau Mot City, Ben Cat Town (14km radius), and Bau Bang District. The population of people at the working age is 1,500,000 and there are 7,000 – 9,000 high school graduates annually. The Industrial Park guarantees to create favorable conditions for companies to recruit the best workforce to serve for their production demands.
4. Hard ground conditions (no need to reinforce the foundation), the height of 28m – 32m above sea level will help investors save about 30% on construction costs.
My Phuoc Industrial Park infrastructure:
• Internal Road: the entire internal road system is 25m wide (asphalt surface is 15m wide each side is 5m wide) with load capacity of 40-60 tons/truck.
• Electricity: supplied from 2 national electricity grid routes from Tan Dinh – My Phuoc and Ben Cat – My Phuoc (22KV) to the boundary of land lots. Station capacity: 126 MVA (phase I), 200MVA (phase II) & 500MVA (phase III).
• Water: clean water is treated according to WHO standards with a capacity of 12,000m3/day (phase I), 30,000m3/day (phase II) & 120,000m3/day (phased III) to be supplied to the boundary of the land lots.
• Post and telecommunication: telephone lines are pre-installed to the boundaries of the land lots and fully supplied according to the customers’ needs. Fiber optics systems can connect to wide-band telecommunication applications (ADSL) and leased lines.
• Waste water treatment plant (treated from type B to A) with large capacity, ensuring the reception and treatment up to prescribed standards before being discharged into the environment.
• Fire protection: professional fire protection teams in the industrial park. The system of water supply is provided along the internal roads and the 24/7 security forces are trained in fire and riot prevention skills.
• Center for labor support and consultancy: located in the industrial park to support investors in recruitment and advice on labor policies; promoting labor recruitment programs, job placement, and facilitating labor supply in the industrial parks.
• Commercial – Service Area: providing support services such as banks, forwarding services, canteen for workers, healthcare services, recreational services, and housing for expats.
• Free services to support implementation of investment projects: consulting and supporting investors to prepare procedures and apply for the Investment Certificate and procedures after the issuance of the Investment Certificate.
The complex is planned on an area of 4,196 ha located in the towns of ...
Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) was formed on the basis of friendship and economic ...
Becamex – Binh Dinh is of strategic importance for the socio-economic development of Binh Dinh ...
Bau Bang industrial park is located in Lai Hung and Lai Uyen communes, Bau Bang ...
Becamex - Binh Phuoc Industrial Park is located in Chon Thanh District, Binh Phuoc Province ...