Utilities of Industrial Park (07/10/2011 06:54:58)
Customs:Headquarter of Customs department located at Industrial Park: Customs office and container checking yard are located at the Industrial Park and e-customs declaration procedure is applied to create convenience and save time for the investors when consider about Industrial Park in vietnam, Industrial Park in binh duong.
Infrastructure of Industrial Zone (07/10/2011 06:59:58)
My Phuoc-Tan Van Expressway which is 30 km long with six lanes started its construction in early 2008. It connects industrial zones (IZs) with the southern key economic areas, helping goods transportation from IZs to major seaports and airports in 25 minutes with the reduced cost of 70% in comparison with other existing transportation routes.
Environment of Industrial Zone (07/10/2011 07:02:25)
MY PHUOC I INDUSTRIAL ZONE
- The Establishment Decision No. 452/QD-TTg on June 14, 2002 of Prime Minister.
- The Decision on approving the assessments of environmental impact No. 420/QD-BKHCN dated October 10, 2002 of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Wastewater treatment system: the concentrated waste water treatment plan consists of two modules with a total capacity of 8,000 m3/day & night which collecting and purifying wastewater from daily and production activities of the enterprises in the industrial zone.
Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park I (07/10/2011 07:29:24)
- Established: 1996
- Area: 500 Ha (100% occupied)
- Total investment capital: more than US$2 billion
- Customers: 240 companies from 22 countries
- Workforce: 78,838 workers
VSIP II Binh Duong (07/10/2011 07:33:09)
In 2006, VSIP once again highlighted the growing bilateral relations between Vietnam and Singapore with the 10th Anniversary on 26 September 2006 marked by the Prime Ministers of the two countries, H.E. Nguyen Tan Dung – Prime Minister of Vietnam and H.E. Lee Hsien Long – Prime Minister of Singapore.