Infrastructure of Industrial Zone(07/10/2011 06:59:58)
1/ Transportation infrastructure
- Becamex’s industrial zones are located on National Highway 13 which is a trunk road connected to major routes nationwide.
- Internal road system is 25-62m wide. The asphalt concrete surface has a loading capacity of 40-60 tons.
- My Phuoc-Tan Van Expressway which is 30 km long with six lanes started its construction in early 2008. It connects industrial zones (IZs) with the southern key economic areas, helping goods transportation from IZs to major seaports and airports in 25 minutes with the reduced cost of 70% in comparison with other existing transportation routes.
- Besides, Raised Expressway on Highway 13 has been designed by Becamex IDC, cooperating with Shanghai Municipal Engineering Design General Institute, China. This highway section is 25.7km long, connecting Binh Phuoc Cross-street and So Sao Cross-street. In this section, the 20.16km long raised expressway will be an improtant backbone bridging large-scale
2/ Power and water supply
-Power supply: An electrical substation with total capacity of 500 MAV and a 22KV national grid supply electricity to the boundary of land lots.
-Water supply: Becamex IDC’s Water Supply and Drainage Company has a piping system from Ø 27 to Ø 800 which forms a closed circuit water supply pipe within the area. This system directly comes to each plant to ensure the water supply capacity of approximately 80,000 m3/day & night.
- The industrial zones also has a booster pumping station, two water tanks at each area and nearly 300 fire hydrants.
3/ Wastewater treatment plant
- Wastewater treatment plant (treatment from type B to type A) with the capacity of 16,000 m3/ day & night ensures to receive and process sewage treatment according to the grade A of TCVN 5945: 2005 standards before being discharged into rivers.
- Vietnam Technology and Telecommunication Joint Stock Company (a member of Becamex IDC) is in charge of providing the industrial zones with telecom infrastructure.
- Telephone cable system is installed to the land lot boundaries with unlimited capacity, meeting customer’s requirements. Fiber optics system can be connected with advanced telecom applications and other channels.
- Telephone services: IDD, VoIP, and ADSL.
VSIP Quang Ngai (16/05/2012 04:44:04)
- Investment Certificate Granting: 23/4/2012
- Area: 1,120 Ha comprising 600 Ha industrial zone and 520 Ha township
Pursuant to the Law on Investment 2005, a foreign investor who invests in Vietnam for the first time is obliged to have an investment project. In fact, they still can make a detour to avoid this regulation.
EIU Project Execution Progress (09/10/2011 08:18:03)
Current progress of construction:
- Completion of the university
- Dormitory: under completion progress
The influence of Eastern International University project (07/10/2011 08:59:43)
The investment in the construction of Eastern International University will create new opportunities for sustainable, continuous socio-economic development of Binh Duong. This project not only promotes the development, contributes to the stability, investment attraction but also changes the province's new appearance, showing the knowledge economy-oriented vision and determination of Binh Duong. This is the responsibility of both Becamex IDC investor to Binh Duong and the province to the southern key economic zone.
EIU Student Life (07/10/2011 08:55:25)
With the mission to become one of the universities to reach the international level, as the core of higher education system of the Southeastern region, the Library of Eastern International University strives to become a model electronic library managed, operated at the international level, affording to serve the information exploitation, development and supply for teaching, studying and scientific research in the areas of technology, engineering, economics, society, politics; Integrate in the national and international information networks, contribute to the expansion of the information exchange relationship with countries in the region and the world.