1/ Transportation Infrastructure:
• Industrial Parks invested by Becamex IDC are located next to National Highway 13, easily connecting to the transportation network of the whole country.
• Complete internal and external road systems range from 25 – 62m wide. Asphalt pavement surface with a load capacity of 40 – 60 tons.
• My Phuoc – Tan Van road is 35km long with 6 lanes, which was built in early 2008 to connect the industrial parks to the center of the Southern Key Economic Region, facilitating transportation from industrial parks to seaports and international airports with 25 minutes and reducing up to 70% of the transportation cost compared to other routes.
2/ Supply of Electricity and Water:
• Power Supply: 500MVA substation and 22KV national grid supplied up to the boundary of the land lots.
• Water Supply: Becamex IDC Corporation has an affiliate company operating in water supply and drainage throughout the province.
The water supply and drainage system in the industrial park is fully invested with a pipeline system from Ø 27 to Ø 800, forming a closed water supply circuit throughout the area and leading directly to each factory to ensure adequate pressured water supply. The capacity is about 80,000m3/day.
In addition, each industrial park also has a booster pump station, water tank, and hundreds of fire hydrants.
3 / Wastewater Treatment: (From type B to type A)
There are centralized wastewater treatment facilities in each industrial park with large capacity, ensuring the reception and treatment to meet the standards prescribed in TCVN 5945: 2005, column A before being discharged into the environment.
4 / Telecommunications:
Technology and Media Joint Stock Company (VNTT), a cooperation between Becamex IDC, Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Corporation – VNPT, and the Bank for Investment and Development – BIDV is a subsidiary company of Becamex IDC operating to provide telecommunication and information technology infrastructure to the whole industrial park.
The telephone cable system is installed to the boundary of the land lots and fully supplied according to the customers’ needs. Fiber optics cable systems can be connected with telecommunication applications and leased line systems.
Telephone exchange IDD, VoIP, ADSL.