Healthcare & education
Eastern International University (E.I.U)
On the agreement on association and cooperation program between Binh Duong People’s Committee and Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City phase 2007 – 2015 and the cooperation agreement between Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City and Becamex IDC, Eastern International University has been established as one of the important members of Vietnam National University HCM network.
Eastern International University follows up the Government’s policy: "To train human resources according to real needs, turning the trained human resources under international standards into the most competitive advantage in attracting foreign investment”, as addressed by Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Thien Nhan at a workshop (on 22/02/2008) of ministries, sectors on Strategy of human resources development for Vietnam to year 2020.
International University Eastern (EIU) owned by Becamex IDC, is built in a modern design by Surbana Inc (Singapore) on the scale of phase I - 26 ha, exceeding any construction scales of most existing universities in Vietnam, meeting the standard of an International University. The total investment of for this university is VND1,700 billion.
Name of University : Eastern International University (E.I.U)
Construction area: 26 ha
Scale of students: 24,000 students
Date of establishment: 27/9/2010.
Form of university: Private-owned
* Members of Management Board:
- Chairman: Quoc Dung Giang M.A
- Vice Chairman: Nguyen Tan Loi M.A
- Principal: Dr. Nguyen Van Phuc
- Co-Principal: Dr. Michael Francis Reardon.
- Vice Standing Principal: Nguyen Tan Loi M.A
- Vice Principal: Dr. Tran Duc Vi.
Location: Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Binh Duong New City, Binh Duong Industrial – Service – Urban Complex.
- Photos: have 103 Photos about Eastern International University (E.I.U)
- Legal document: have 0 Legal document
- Articles: have 5 Articles about Eastern International University (E.I.U)