Bau Bang Industrial Park is located in Lai Hung and Lai Uyen communes, Bau Bang district, Binh Duong province with an area of over 2,000 hectare, of which about 1,000 hectares of industrial development land and about 1,000 hectares of service land and urban area. Currently, “Bau Bang Industrial Park Expansion” is the second phase of the project with an area of 1,000 hectares.
Bau Bang Industrial Park has a very strategic location, located right on National Highway 13 – an important gateway for trade between the Southeast and Central Highlands.
With experience gained from the success of VSIP Industrial Park and My Phuoc Industrial Park, Becamex IDC Corporation has planned and built Bau Bang Industrial Park with outstanding advantages. In parallel with industrial development, Bau Bang Industrial Park is also attracting the attention of investors with a modern and well-facilitated landscape. The main roads are 62m wide and the sidewalks are 5m wide, while only 100m from Binh Duong Boulevard (National Highway 13). It is the suitability and convenience that creates a sense of comfort for locals and businesses.
Like My Phuoc Industrial Park, Bau Bang Industrial Park is also located in the Southern Key Economic quadrangle (Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Dong Nai) – 60km from Ho Chi Minh City and 30km north of Thu Dau Mot City. Bau Bang Industrial has a favorable economic geographic location with the following advantages:
1. Near the seaport, international airport, commercial service centers in Ho Chi Minh City (90 minutes by car), 60km from Tan Cang – Saigon Ports, VICT, Phuoc Long ICD and Tan San Nhat International Airport by 62km.
2. Adjacent to National Highway 13, which has been upgraded and expanded into 6 lanes and has become the main route connecting Binh Duong with neighboring provinces. In particular, Binh Duong is completing the construction of MY PHUOC – TAN VAN route connecting with National Highway 51 to take full advantage of the seaports such as Hiep Phuoc, Cat Lai (Ho Chi Minh City), Cai Mep – Thi Vai (Dong Nai & Ba Ria-Vung Tau) and Long Thanh International Airport (Dong Nai). Investors will find it convenient to connect to the Central Highlands and Central Vietnam as well as Ho Chi Minh City in the most favorable way.
3. Located at the intersection of important administrative units of Binh Duong Province: Thu Dau Mot City, Ben Cat Town (14km radius), and Bau Bang District. The population of people at the working age is 1,500,000 and there are 7,000 – 9,000 high school graduates annually. The Industrial Park guarantees to create favorable conditions for companies to recruit the best workforce to serve for their production demands.
4. Hard ground conditions (no need to reinforce the foundation), the height of 28m – 32m above sea level will help investors save about 30% on construction costs.
Bau Bang Industrial Park Infrastructure:
• Internal Road: the entire internal road system is 25m wide (asphalt surface is 15m wide each side is 5m wide) with load capacity of 40-60 tons/truck.
• Electricity: the national electricity grid provided to the boundary of the land lots, ensuring to meet the demands of businesses.
• Water: clean water is treated according to WHO standards and provided by the authorized agency to the boundary of the land lot.
• Post and telecommunication: telephone lines are pre-installed to the boundaries of the land lots and fully supplied according to the customers’ needs. Fiber optics systems can connect to wide-band telecommunication applications (ADSL) and leased lines.
• Waste water treatment plant (treated from type B to A) with large capacity, ensuring the reception and treatment up to prescribed standards before being discharged into the environment.
• Fire protection: professional fire protection teams in the industrial park. The system of water supply is provided along the internal roads and the 24/7 security forces are trained in fire and riot prevention skills.
• Center for labor support and consultancy: located in the industrial park to support investors in recruitment and advice on labor policies; promoting labor recruitment programs, job placement, and facilitating labor supply in the industrial parks.
• Commercial – Service Area: providing support services such as banks, forwarding services, canteen for workers, healthcare services, recreational services, and housing for expats.
• Free services to support implementation of investment projects: consulting and supporting investors to prepare procedures and apply for the Investment Certificate and procedures after the issuance of the Investment Certificate.
Becamex – Binh Dinh is of strategic importance for the socio-economic development of Binh Dinh ...
Becamex - Binh Phuoc Industrial Park is located in Chon Thanh District, Binh Phuoc Province ...
Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) was formed on the basis of friendship and economic ...
My Phuoc Industrial Park (MPIP) was started construction in 2002 with an initial scale of ...
BW Industrial Development Joint Stock Company was established in May, 2018.